Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy

Keldorn

[G2NK] Requiem
2014-07-01, 15:25(Ostatnia zmiana: 2018-07-24, 17:43)
Nie zauważyłem aby powstał temat o tej modyfikacji a szukajka też nie informuje o tym wydarzeniu. Przeglądając mody na stronie moddb.com natknąłem się na modyfikację do G2 NK. Jest to modyfikacja stworzona przez vic7im

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-2-enhanced-edition
http://www.gry-online.pl/S030.asp?ID=49685

Modyfikacja nie powala zmianami w postaci nowych światów czy dodatkowymi hordami NPC ale skłania się do bardziej subtelnych zmian w mechanice G2, AI przeciwników, przywraca mechanikę walki podobną z G1 oraz inne:

Cały changelog.txt moda:

Spoiler
Hello everyone!
Gothic 2 - Enhanced Edition is an 80MB mod for G2-NOTR (2.6 & 2.7 compatible).
My aim is to make the story of G2-NOTR even better and the journey far more perilous than before, with old friends to meet,
old(and new) enemies to face, improved AI, new textures, new quests, new weapons & armor and much much more!

####################################################  Installation Instructions:
Drag&Drop into /Gothic2/Data
Play!
Protip: If it doesn't start the first time simply re-launch the .exe

################################################### 2.0 (final) Changes:

Weapon Skills:
Now Critical Chance and Weapon Skill will be two different things to level. Certain techers will teach you the style, others simply raise crit.
One Handed Fighter: 10 LP
One Handed Master: 20 LP
Two Handed Fighter: 30 LP
Two Handed Master: 40 LP
Bow level 1: 10 LP
Bow Level 2: 20 LP
Crossbow Level 1: 20 LP
Crossbow Level 2: 30 LP
Raising Critical chance will cost 1 LP per % up to 50%, then 2 LP up to 100%.
The option to improve your weapon fighting style is present only if you meet the LP requirements.

Tweaked ALL NPC's, again, to reflect the changes of Weapon Skills.
Tweaked Monsters
Tweaked URIZIEL damage

New Quests
One Merc-specific quest
Tweaked Cipher's quest for the Swampweed package
Added a new quest after Chapter2
Changed some Quest-Rewards
Possibility to wear the DragonSlayer Armor (new)
Possibility to wear the Paladin's Armor
Possibility to wear the Heavy Guard's Armor (new)

Tweaks:
New Halls of Irdorath, now more difficult
Tweaked XP rewards later on
Tweaked AI for Shamans and Seekers
Tweaked stats for: Draconians, Dragons, Templars, Seekers, Guardian, Raven, Skeleton Lords, Orc Elites

Bugfixes
Fixed "no loot" bug while using the pickaxe (workaround)
Text in scrolls/runes showing magic damage instead of fire damage
Fixed 3 crash bugs
Fixed Dragonslayer Armor bug showing Strength Required: 190
Fixed AI for Skeleton Mage (spamming Army of Darkness Is NOT the solution!)
Fixed AI for Dragons

###################################################

v1 changelog:

Full list of changes regarding the game and whatnot.

Attributes:
LP costs of Str,Dex are as follow: 1 point until 60, 2 from 60 to 80, 3 above 80.
Mana is 1 LP from 0 to 80, then 2 LP.
Teachers won't train you up to 100 from Chapter2-3, you will have to search for the right people throughout the chapters.

Talents:
Weapon specializations change to "Fighter" at 30, "Master" at 80. LP costs are:
From 0 to 40: 1 LP
40-60: 2 LP
60-100: 3LP

Sneak: 10 LP
Pickpocket-Picklock: 20 LP
Smith: All costs changed, it's now more difficult to forge items due to their requirements (weapons are indeed more powerful too though). There is also one quest available for those who choose Harad as master in Khorinis. Just go talk to Wulfgar.
Alchemy,Magic Circles have also their costs changed.

Items:
Gold rewarded from purses is halved. It will be more difficult to get thousands of gold.
Economy: Weapons have their costs similar to Gothic1, same goes for armors.
All stone tablets won't tell you what they do, so there's no skill planning.
Armors have now stats that reflect the role played:
Paladins will have more resistance against weapons and magic
Dragon Hunters will have more resistance agaisnt fire but less against magic, and slightly less against weapons compared to the paladins
Mages will have strong magic and fire resistances, but are weak against melee weapons (not much weak, but certainly weaker than the others)
Weapons: Lots of weapons from G1 will make a comeback. For immersion, orc weapons have their names changed and damage values changed to reflect G1 (don't worry, they do more damage than before)

Magic
My favourite topic. Now ALL fire spells will do FIRE damage, NOT magic damage. Enemies caught by fire spells will catch fire and lose hp over time as the flames consume their bodies.
Every animal that has fur is weak against fire, every golem matching an element is immune to that element. Stone golems will be identical to the ones in G1 (meaning that only maces will hurt them)
All NPCS that use magic have their spells changed. Some will throw you a firestorm, others a Ripple of Death (oh yeah, the one from G1 that was renamed Breathofdeath), and so on. Skeleton mages will be far more challenging than before.

NPCs/Monsters
Monster Ai tweaked, you won't be able to perma-lock a monster into their "pain" animation. They will attack relentlessly, but not like G3.
All NPCS have their stats tweaked. Monsters are now really fearsome, same goes for the undead. Zombies won't be interrupted while attacking, making them deadly in packs.
Human NPCS have both stats and weapon skills changed to match "decency". Meaning that a lvl3 Bandit won't have the fight skills at 50, but at 20,30 tops.
Monsters in general now have at least one weakness to exploit.
Increased spawns and additional quests will cover the incresed LP cost of some skills, making every choice count. Like,for realzies.

Quests
I recommend you to talk to anyone. Not giving you anything away, I'll just list some keywords of what I've changed.
Thieves guild
Sarah
Militia
Xardas
Saturas
"unknown convict"
Bosper
Wulfgar
Changed the whole Dragon Hunter armor quest-chain
Jan can now forge a different kind of armor
Raven
Quest Rewards

New & Improved Textures
    Wide range of armors, all weapons, some NPCS & world textures have been improved (100% compatible with Vurt's Enhanced Graphics Mod)
________________________________________________________________________________________

New Weapons & Armors
    Added G1 Armors
    Few Unique Armors with their own textures
    Few Unique Weapons (although based on classic G2-Models)
    URIZIEL is back in the game, and it's damn hard to obtain
________________________________________________________________________________________

New /Old NPCS
    Lots of 'em are making a comeback!

New Enemies
    Possessed Templars (varying from light to heavy-armored, they'll hunt you down)
    Skeleton Warrior (from G1)
    Skeleton Scout (also from G1)
    Undead Orcs and Shamans
    10+ Zombie varieties (with different stats)

New Quests
    Not much to say here. You'll have to play and discover them yourself. (I would sell out Canthar, and join the Thieves Guild, and keep my eyes peeled in the Old Camp, and..)
    Some quests which were reserved to a particular faction are now faction-independent (makes sense, the stuff going on in Khorinis is way too important for stupid disputes between factions).

Rebalance
    ALL weapons, ALL armors, ALL Npc's and ALL monsters have their stats redone. It's MUCH harder, but VERY rewarding.
    Every monster has a weakness, it's up to you to find it and exploit it.
    Trolls and other monsters are more aggressive and aren't interruptable. Be very careful.
    All Damage Tables were converted to Vanilla G2 / G1.
    Magic Damage & Immunities improved: No more Fire golems getting killed by Fireballs.
    Enemy Caster AI also improved, with new spells.
    Now Fire Mages will use mostly Fire Spells, Water Mages Cold/Lightning based spells, not the ever-present-holybolt-that-kills-everybody spell.
    LP costs are changed, making every choice in terms of LP count.

Improved Spawns
    The Mine Valley won't be a stroll in the park like before, I assure you.
    Neither the Swamp in Jarkhendar.

News: V2.0 Changes
Completely redone combat system. Now will work exactly like Gothic1
Crit chance changed to become similar to G1 (but not the same)
Templars and Novices are back, looking for spiritual guidance
World Changes (If I get the Spacer to work)
The hero will "move" accordingly to his Guild (if he's a Mage the walking animation will be the same as the other mages etc.)
Adjusted quests, vendors and leveling system
New Quests

Video: http://www.moddb.com/media/iframe/1102879
Video 2 (July Update): http://www.moddb.com/media/iframe/1126902

Galeria: http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-2-enhanced-edition/images/205
Spoiler

Nie testowałem, nie grałem. Może ktoś z Was już bawił się w to i może opisać jakie zebrał opinie na ten temat.

Sawik

Sawik

Moderator działu
Rebel
posty4772
Propsy3197
ProfesjaNierób
  • Moderator działu
  • Rebel
Mod po angielsku, można pomyśleć nad spolszczeniem :ok:

Życzę wam seksu analnego po stronie biernej.
Dropbox +500 mb na start
LowPoly
Wykonanie modelu niskopoligonowego to sztuka kompromisu. Nie jest to jedynie uproszczenie modelu wysokopoligonowego, ale głęboka modyfikacja oraz podejmowanie decyzji często zmieniających wygląd pierwotny obiektu, tak by przy najmniejszej ilości trójkątów uzyskać jak najwierniej odwzorowany kształt oryginału. Nie można też zapomnieć o tym iż musi nadal wyglądać przekonywająco i tak balansować by uzyskać efekt optymalny.

Podstawowym założeniem jest, że model nie powinien mieć zbędnych, niewidocznych dla gracza detali włączonych w geometrie. Większość obiektów jakie znajdują się w grze powinna prezentować się najlepiej z odległości około 3-5 metrów. Wszelkie detale, które zanikają, wydają się płaskie lub zlewają się z bryłą modelu należy uznać za zbędne i pozostawić je na normal mapie.

Fakt, iż gracz będzie w stanie podejść bliżej do obiektu i zobaczyć go z mniejszej niż 3m odległości nie powinno stanowić większego problemu, gdyż większą rolę odgrywają wtedy tekstury oraz dodatkowy detal zależny od materiału obiektu. To właśnie kompromis między wydajnością, a szczegółowością otoczenia.

Detal, którego nie widać z 3-5 metrów nie powinnien istnieć w geometrii modelu.
Krawędzie znajdujące się blisko siebie, które zlewają się z większej odległości należy uprościć do wspólnej płaszczyzny

Maciej

Maciej

Użytkownicy
posty3689
Propsy1006
ProfesjaGracz
  • Zbanowany

Maciej

[G2NK] Requiem
#2 2014-07-01, 17:45(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-07-01, 18:20)
W jaki sposob przywraca mechanike walki z g1, skoro jest identyczna w g2 ? :F

Może ktoś spolszczy ten mod? Bo modyfikacja jest bardzo ciekawa  :ok:

bgb

bgb

Użytkownicy
posty848
Propsy592
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Owszem mod wygląda ciekawie, ale jeśli chodzi o spolszczenie to lepiej z tym poczekać bo:
2.0 is coming SOON™(update: August), don't download this, be a patient bear and wait for the 2.0 Release

Keldorn - wstawiłbyś jeszcze screeny ładnie w spoilerze:P Ta galeria na moddb jest dupna.

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
  • Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
Grałem z potrzeby technicznej, bez bicia przyznam się ze wykorzystałem z moda pomysły na niektóre zmiana w balansie, bo są imo w 101% bardzo trafione :P

Każdy mój post to moje własne zdanie na dany temat, i każdy ma prawo się z nim nie zgodzić.
Przyjaciół miej blisko, ale wrogów jeszcze bliżej.
Nic nie jest prawdziwe, wszystko jest dozwolone.
I was dreaming, about gold.
Jeśli czegoś nie rozumiesz to zaneguj to, tak najłatwiej nie wyjść na idiotę, ale tylko idiota neguje dwa razy to samo.
Prawda objawiona: Umiesz liczyć ? licz na siebie, twoje szczęście innych jebie.

bgb

bgb

Użytkownicy
posty848
Propsy592
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Grałem z potrzeby technicznej, bez bicia przyznam się ze wykorzystałem z moda pomysły na niektóre zmiana w balansie, bo są imo w 101% bardzo trafione :P
Np. jakie?:P

Mi natomiast podoba się ten pomysł:
Possessed Templars (varying from light to heavy-armored, they'll hunt you down)
Już wcześniej myślałem nad czymś takim - to jest nad takimi bliźniaczymi wersjami poszukiwaczy, tyle że w wersji melee, którzy szwendając się po świecie polują na beziego  :ok:

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
W moda grałem do końca r2/początku r3
Mod wprowadza balans taki jak opisywałem dla returninga 1.3, zmieniono tak statystki ze pewnych stworzeń zbyt wcześnie nie ubijemy, system z g1 blokuje nominalna wartość trzeba mieć więcej power niż oponent pancerza 

Ogólnie to mod trudnosciowy, rozwijamy postać w jednym kierunku i staramy się o jak najlepsze wyposażenie jednak to zawsze jest minimalnie lepszy lub równe temu co oferuje otoczenie czyli siła potworów itp, walka z każdym na danym etapie to walka ciężka gdzie decydują umiejętność gracza

Dla przykładu w sumie najlepiej zanim dojdziemy do miasta nie walczyc z niczym dorosłym na takiego wilka to trzeba 40 dmg z miecza i 35 siły wtedy przy cricie mamy go na 4 strzały normalnie z 7-8 uderzeń trzeba, przy 60 dmg z broni to już luźno wilki są ok ale znowu topielce dają się w znaki bo możemy coś im w koncu robić itp, wiadomo o co chodzi drabinka idzie do góry razem z nasza dobrze rozwinięta postacią, a nie jak to ma miejsce w nk, stop w 2 rozdziale i prezentuje ten sam poziom do końca :P

Każdy mój post to moje własne zdanie na dany temat, i każdy ma prawo się z nim nie zgodzić.
Jeśli czegoś nie rozumiesz to zaneguj to, tak najłatwiej nie wyjść na idiotę, ale tylko idiota neguje dwa razy to samo.

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy

Keldorn

[G2NK] Requiem
#7 2014-07-01, 21:20(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-07-01, 22:11)
Keldorn - wstawiłbyś jeszcze screeny ładnie w spoilerze:P Ta galeria na moddb jest dupna.

Dopisałem jeszcze info o zmianach w wersji 2.0, jak będzie gotowa wersja dam też znać w temacie.
Co do galerii to nie wiem jak miałbym to zrobić jedyne co mi przychodzi do głowy to kopiowanie każdego screena na swój komp i hosting bo nie wiem w jaki sposób wygenerować pojedynczo screen na moddb tak aby wstawić go w tagi.

Edit:
Jest galeria w spoilerze, miłego oglądania, dość sporo zdjęć. Dodałęm też changelog.txt jako spoiler.

bgb

bgb

Użytkownicy
posty848
Propsy592
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy

bgb

[G2NK] Requiem
#8 2014-07-01, 21:23(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-07-01, 21:30)
Włączasz widok HD obrazka i teraz w zależności jaką masz przeglądarkę po kliknięciu prawym na obrazek powinno być coś takiego jak "Kopiuj adres URL grafiki" no i już mamy link bezpośredni, który można ładnie wstawić w spoiler:P

Spoiler

Poza tym - przeglądałeś plik readme w paczce z modem? Tam jest też trochę opisanych zmian, może warto je wrzucić bo są chyba bardziej szczegółowe:P

bgb

bgb

Użytkownicy
posty848
Propsy592
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy

bgb

[G2NK] Requiem
#9 2014-07-04, 14:33(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-07-04, 14:40)
Nie jestem tego pewien na 100%, ale prawdopodobnie w modzie 2.0 będzie użyta Górnicza Dolina z przywróconymi terenami z 1 części - autorstwa Caesuma :P

@Mac Dun
2.0 is coming SOON™(update: August),
chociaż wątpię czy autor się wyrobi do tego terminu:P

Maciej

Maciej

Użytkownicy
posty3689
Propsy1006
ProfesjaGracz
  • Zbanowany
Wiadomo kiedy wyjdzie v2.0 ?

bojka222

bojka222

Użytkownicy
posty138
Propsy5
  • Użytkownicy
Kolejny mod typu returning który jest pod ,,wojownika z wielkim mieczem" bo inaczej gry nie ukończysz . Żałosne .

Maciej

Maciej

Użytkownicy
posty3689
Propsy1006
ProfesjaGracz
  • Zbanowany

Maciej

[G2NK] Requiem
#12 2014-07-04, 17:27(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-07-04, 17:38)
Niby na jakiej podstawie twierdzisz ze nie ukonczy sie gre magiem? 

EDIT Coz, jesli chodzi o hybryde to nagrales sie za duzo g1 chyba :lol:
Jak dla mnie bardzo dobre jest, ze mozna skupic sie na jednej dziedzinie, magi, luczniku lub wojowniku. :ok:

bojka222

bojka222

Użytkownicy
posty138
Propsy5
  • Użytkownicy
Po wypowiedzi Tizgara wnioskuję . Nie chodzi mi konkretnie o maga ale powiedzmy łucznika czy hybrydę . Nie lubię modów które ograniczają moją chęć zagrania wszystkim czym się da :) Pozdrawiam

Draks

Draks

Użytkownicy
Gothic 2 Nowy porządek
posty1714
Propsy766
ProfesjaGrafik 3D
  • Użytkownicy
  • Gothic 2 Nowy porządek
Nawet ciekawe.

bgb

bgb

Użytkownicy
posty848
Propsy592
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Chyba trzeba zmienić nazwę tematu:P Update autora (potwierdza też GD od Caesuma):
Name changed to Gothic II - Requiem (there are just too many "enhanced editions" around for every Gothic, so I've decided to change the name)
Wasteland Mod content merged with my mod (thanks again, Caesum & guys)

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
Łucznikiem tez się da grac, podobnie jak magiem, problem w tym ze nie możną a raczej nie wolno robić hybrydy i oto chodzi.

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy

Keldorn

[G2NK] Requiem
#17 2014-07-04, 22:07(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-07-04, 22:22)
Autor udostępnił nowy filmik (July Update) link w pierwszym poście.

Dodano Zbroje Magiczną z G1
Podmieniono dźwięki goblinów oraz walki
Zmieniono dźwięki obrażeń, i śmierci NPC
Nowy content z moda Wasteland
Lepszy system uników (lewo - prawo)
Podmieniono dźwięki głównego bohatera i NPC (głównie chodzi o samą walkę)
Nowe dźwięki łuków, kusz i picia napojów

Info w wersji ENG
Spoiler
Heya, just a little update:

Name changed to Gothic II - Requiem (there are just too many "enhanced editions" around for every Gothic, so I've decided to change the name)
Wasteland Mod content merged with my mod (thanks again, Caesum & guys)
Combat system changed "a la Gothic I"
LP per level decreased to 5 (NOTR is very generous with XP bonuses, this tweak will make the game way more similar to Gothic 1)
A ton of sounds changed (see video)
Lots of new content added, from the Minecrawler Queen to a fully functional Sleeper boss fight
Texture changes here and there like Gothic 1 potions, the old Valley of Mines look and so on.

Let me know what you think on youtube's comment section or here.
Cheers!

Wasteland Mod
http://www.moddb.com/mods/wasteland-mod
http://themodders.org/index.php?topic=21402.0

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy

Keldorn

[G2NK] Requiem
#18 2014-08-05, 20:24(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-08-05, 20:31)
Następna aktualizacja z 3 sierpnia:
Spoiler
SHIT HAPPENED (doesn't it always.)Long story short, got a LOT on my plate, all the ideas are there, and the progress is going slowly but steadily. I'm still busy with the
university and the real life atm, so mod's progress is taking more time
than expected. On to serious stuff. First off, the release date. I don't have a specific date, but I plan on releasing this mod (which, for the content
I'll list below, looks a lot like an expansion), mid-august, if
everything goes well (IE Spacer doesn't crash every 10 minutes) Second, the content I have done so far & what I have in mind.
  • Redone Training System: Teachers will give good tips, you will see the hero training,
    not magically increase its skill. (100% done)
  • Dexterity matters too: Some weapons, if not all, will also have a dexterity requirement. (not sure if I'll do it, you let me know in the
    comments below!)
  • Sleeper & THREE other BOSSES  AI: (40% done)
  • Six quest chains: Uriziel, The Wanderer, The Rise of the Sleeper, The Assassination of the Warlords, The Last Stand, The Ore Legacy. Six
    BIG quests with BIG impacts on the world of Gothic. (50% done, just need
     some more time with the spacer)
  • NEW Monsters: Skeletal Pirates, Ghostly pirates, Orc Golems, Mummies, Skeleton Necromancers and some more (100% done)
  • NO MORE STUPID HELMETS ON EVERY DAMN ARMOR IN THE GAME (IE Paladins & Dragon Hunters) (100% done)
  • NEW Items: The hero can acquire some magic powers through quests (70% done)
  • NEW Talents: Regeneration (Mana & Health), only if trained by some Baal *spoilery* (90% done)
  • Lots of sounds changed FOR GREATER JUSTICE
  • Improved AI (NPCS of the same guild or friends will greet you accordingly, will do more things during the day, etc.) (100% done)
  • Education is important! Books will give NICE BONUSES to those who read them (and of course, buy them) (sets are better) (100% done)
  • Yes, the Ore Armor is back. It's actually involved in one of the quests above (guess which one) (100% done)
  • Food will give you a % of health, making it fairly decent even at higher levels (100% done)
  • Thanks to L'Hiver mod and the Wasteland Mod, the world is very, VERY good looking.
If this isn't enough, I can shed some light on the quests linked above below. SPOILERS AHEAD
  • Uriziel, he mythical sword, has been found. The problem is, not by the nameless hero. Journey through the Valley of the Ancients and claim
    the legendary blade!
  • An evil presence flutters in Khorinis: discover the clues around the world and stop an imminent menace!
  • The Sleeper is BACK! Fight your way through ancient ruins and unveil the secret behind its unbanishment!
  • The Paladins in the castle are desperate. The only way to save their expedition is to
    cripple the Orcish Army from within. You will be tasked to find and kill
     their leaders.. with a curious exploit.
  • Lord Hagen and General Lee will draw their swords together to end the Orc menace once and for all.
  • Xardas didn't salvage "just" the Ore Armor...
That said, I wish you all a great summer! I will be off for a week (only one, don't worry) and take a break from everything.BUT I won't leave you empty-handed. Here's a little preview of what's coming. (It's a little old and wasn't intended for public view, also
some things are already changed in a better way). I wanted to make a
nicer video showcasing EVERYTHING that I've said above, but
unfortunately I ran out of time.[/size]

Link do filmiku z update 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3xNKSStgvc

Legal

Legal

Użytkownicy
Zryta czacha
posty118
Propsy11
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
  • Zryta czacha
Koniecznie musi wyjść do tego spolszczenie. Te dźwięki jak dla mnie są boskie :D.

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.
0 użytkowników
Do góry