Returning 2.0 AB 17-11-2020 - Spolszczenie [Linki,Instrukcja,Galeria] 280630 930

O temacie

Autor Ventrue

Zaczęty 27.02.2019 roku

Wyświetleń 280630

Odpowiedzi 930

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
  • Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
Przecież od  kilku updatów  to tak wgląda i  nie da się bugowac pretów i nie trzeba  teraz zarabia się na drewnie i to jest nawet lepsze niż  kopanie bo tego jest nieskoncznosc i nie ogranicza nas nawet stamina xd

Każdy mój post to moje własne zdanie na dany temat, i każdy ma prawo się z nim nie zgodzić.
Przyjaciół miej blisko, ale wrogów jeszcze bliżej.
Nic nie jest prawdziwe, wszystko jest dozwolone.
I was dreaming, about gold.
Jeśli czegoś nie rozumiesz to zaneguj to, tak najłatwiej nie wyjść na idiotę, ale tylko idiota neguje dwa razy to samo.
Prawda objawiona: Umiesz liczyć ? licz na siebie, twoje szczęście innych jebie.

garry18

garry18

Użytkownicy
posty1391
Propsy44
  • Użytkownicy
Przecież od  kilku updatów  to tak wgląda i  nie da się bugowac pretów i nie trzeba  teraz zarabia się na drewnie i to jest nawet lepsze niż  kopanie bo tego jest nieskoncznosc i nie ogranicza nas nawet stamina xd

Zapewniam że da się bugować pręty :)

A jak zarabiać na drewnie? bo chyba nie znam tego.

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
Tniesz belki i sprzedajesz co tu jest do znania?

Każdy mój post to moje własne zdanie na dany temat, i każdy ma prawo się z nim nie zgodzić.
Jeśli czegoś nie rozumiesz to zaneguj to, tak najłatwiej nie wyjść na idiotę, ale tylko idiota neguje dwa razy to samo.

garry18

garry18

Użytkownicy
posty1391
Propsy44
  • Użytkownicy
Tniesz belki i sprzedajesz co tu jest do znania?

Aha, po prostu nigdy na tym tak nie zarabiałem, myślałem że chodzi o robienie strzał z tego drewna, a nie o sprzedawanie tylko pociętego, będę musiał sprawdzić, ale szkoda kurde tej rudy co to komu przeszkadzało?
Równie dobrze mogli by to usunąć.

SolariS

SolariS

Użytkownicy
posty361
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Update 10.10

- For conversations with seekers, the mage of darkness is now given experience and a 2 health bonus
- The quest "Greetings from Ratford" can now be done in Chapter 5 (a dialogue will appear with Fisk in Khorinis)
- Added some new steel rings to the table for making rings
- "Fixed a bug when the hero in a certain location broke treasures, alchemical tables or any objects with which the hero could interact.
(Most likely, this was a bug in the engine itself, since this bug surfaced back in Return 1.0, a copy of the hero was written to the save, which prevented an ordinary hero from interacting with objects) "
- Fixed a bug where crawler armor now has a strength requirement (remove them from yourself before installing scripts)
- Special Weapon Gifts are now available at 75 Mastery, up from 60
- Added a new gift for weapons in both hands (duals), also taken from the 75 skill of wielding any weapon (one-handed or two-handed)
- Added a new gift for bow and crossbow, increases the speed of drawing by 20%, is also taken from the 75 skill of wielding any weapon
- Since many players cannot install the game correctly, from now on in the archive with scripts, in addition to AST.dll, there will be 2 more files, which are set with the correct installation of Return 2.0
- The price of Neoras' services (making potions) increased from 10 to 30 gold coins
- Monsters summoned by bosses can no longer be controlled, as this leads to bugs
- Burning and Undead Destruction runes have removed the glowing effect, which can increase performance
- Evasion (a skill learned from Raffa) can now be taught without the Penetration skill, however, the dexterity requirement is now 300
- ErHazir's armor now has a 220 health bonus (remove before installing scripts)
- Fixed a bug where periodic damage (Dota) can no longer finish off a character who is "immortal" (faints instead of dying)
- Fixed a bug when NPCs jumped when they died
- Since many players could not deal with the two Fireflies (seeker light), it was decided to combine all the functions of the balls into one.
Now the light gives out Vatras, as it was, after talking with Riordian, the ball can be swung from him for gold (searching for herbs in the location) and studying the selection of objects next to the hero (for Yarkendar items or gold). The ball will be called on Shift + F5, as it was. Learning to collect items around the hero is now also through dialogue, the old learning window is gone
- Now the hero can share his weapon with a team member (for example, if the NPC was beaten and lost his weapon).
To do this, you need to throw your weapon on the ground and, in a dialogue with the NPC, ask him to pick up the weapon
- Controlled creatures now react to control mode (active / passive)

Fuzja obu ogników w jednego to jedna z lepszych zmian jak dla mnie

tedddy_bear

tedddy_bear

Użytkownicy
posty857
Propsy171
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
Co wy tacy uzależnieni? xd  widzę znowu zreka dostaje boosta  pytanie w jakim celu, już jest top to się nie zmieniło wiec teraz co ma być  jedynym wyborem? co oni próbują zrobić to nie wiem.

SolariS

SolariS

Użytkownicy
posty361
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
@tedddy_bear tego nie wiedziałem, ale myślę że changeloga wrzucic można nikomu nic się nie stanie

tedddy_bear

tedddy_bear

Użytkownicy
posty857
Propsy171
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
@SolariS Ta kwarantanna, to był tylko taki żart. Fakt jest taki, że skrypty są bardzo stare i od ostatniej aktualizacji spolszczenia wiele się zmieniło.
@Tizgar Niektórzy akurat ogrywają returna, więc poniekąd są uzależnieni od takich wiadomości;)
PS
O co chodzi z tym zarobkiem z cięciem belek? Próbowałem je ciąć i wartość wynosi zero.

garry18

garry18

Użytkownicy
posty1391
Propsy44
  • Użytkownicy
No proszę, nie miałem jeeszcze okazji sprawdzić tych belek, ale jak widzisz @Tizgar coś jednak jest tu do "znania" :)

SolariS

SolariS

Użytkownicy
posty361
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
No właśnie od ostatniej aktualizacji się dużo zmieniło w tym dodali tego Dark Maga

@Ventrue królu złoty przybywaj  :redface:

Ventrue

Ventrue

Moderator działu
Herr Mannelig
posty1119
Propsy593
ProfesjaNierób
  • Moderator działu
  • Herr Mannelig
W pizdu tych linijek jest a samemu mam za mało czasu.

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
Wartość zero nie istnieje nawet jak coś nie ma wartości a można to sprzedać to i tak dostaje się 1 monetę, patrz   dokumenty czy pancerze

tedddy_bear

tedddy_bear

Użytkownicy
posty857
Propsy171
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
To cię zaskoczę, ale właśnie próbowałem jeszcze raz i wartość zero jednak istnieje.
Chyba, że rozumujemy w całkowicie innych płaszczyznach pojmowania, co jest faktycznie zerem.
Dla mnie, sprzedając kawałki drewna, są zawsze warte zero.

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
Nie istnieje wartość zero w returningu, dokument tez ma wartość zero a jednak dostajesz 1 monetę coś może być zablokowane w sprzedaży to się zgadza ale nie istnieje wartość zero.

garry18

garry18

Użytkownicy
posty1391
Propsy44
  • Użytkownicy
Nie istnieje wartość zero w returningu, dokument tez ma wartość zero a jednak dostajesz 1 monetę coś może być zablokowane w sprzedaży to się zgadza ale nie istnieje wartość zero.

Sprawdziłem.
Sprzedaż tych pokrojonych kawałków drewna na pieńku obok thorbena ( w ilości 15000 sztuk ) która ma wartość NIC, bo nie pokazuje żeby to było warte choć jeden czyli jest 0, sprzedałem to i dostałem uwaga ZERO złota, nic, co zrobiłem źle?

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
Bo sa najwidoczniej zablokowane w sprzedaży to jest różnica w lipcu jeszcze można było sprzedawać xd

Zresztą na  uja problem robić golda jest wciąż za duzo,  jasne nie mamy go z kopalnia ale mamy go z  myślistwa i  przetapiania zlota  a to starcza, tylko raz skupujemy książki potem co rozdział skupujemy potki stale, żarcie i rośliny  takze zostaje nam luzno od 2 rozdziale  parę tysięcy zbędnego golda.

Chcesz super efektywnie? to przerabiaj to na strzały czy bełty  to nie było nerfione także wciąż jest to  najlepszy zarobek ale i tak jest to zbędne

tedddy_bear

tedddy_bear

Użytkownicy
posty857
Propsy171
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Akurat u mnie z kasą jest cholernie krucho. Gram na ND K+ i wszystkiego mam mało.
PN mało, złota mało, obrażeń mało, wszystkiego;)
Złota (rudy) jest dużo w Jarku, ale chciałbym zdobyć książkę z GD, lub przynajmniej spróbować czy to wykonalne;), a potem może przestanę narzekać, chyba że mnie wcześniej ktoś zabije.

SolariS

SolariS

Użytkownicy
posty361
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Update 16.10

- After the dialogue with Riordian, information about the Seeking Light will be recorded in the diary to make it easier for new players to understand
- Hero status icons (acrobatics, wearing a robe, bleeding, etc.) now instantly disappear from the screen if the hero entered the dialogue
- Fixed a bug when the hero hit controlled creatures or summons with splash damage (massive) and they attacked the hero
- Skill Rune "Destroy undead" is now also "non-target"
- Reduced the requirement for armor from creepers by strength (45 strength), remove before updating scripts
- Curse now reduces rune damage by 30%, up from 25%
- On Nightmare or with increased defense (%) selected, monsters and bosses no longer have minimum defense (50).
Now, protection is increased by the selected% only for those who have protection against a specific type of damage and so was> 0 (ie, for example, if a wolf has 0 protection from magic, then it will have 0 protection, and another monster has 10 protection from magic, then it will become 15, as it was before)
- Fixed some errors in the text of the game
- Added a new crossbow that is effective against undead, can be found in one of the chests in the temple with the Raven in Yarkendar
- The quicklot of chests no longer works in the orc city, as with it the orcs do not react to theft
- Changed the visual of the demon Hubaxi
- Increased Firefly flight speed by 30% and improved item selection
- Changed the visual of the Ice Blast spell (3 circle, water mage), now the affected area is larger
- Changed the visual of the Fist of Water spell (4 circle, water mage), now the spell does not automatically fly at the target
- Slightly changed the visual of the Stone Blast spell (2nd circle, guru)
- Circle 5 magic now costs 10 more training points (60) and circle 6 costs 10 less (70)
- Draining dragon blood now costs 3 training points, up from 5 (the ability to learn for free remains)
- For information about missing people, Vatras now gives 2 training points, instead of one
- Removed the "Night Monster" quest, the snapper will no longer be near the waterfall at the beginning of the game
- Fixed a bug where the dialogue with Riordian about teaching the flame would not start for players on a new game
- The "fire flash" rune will no longer appear in Yarkendar in the chest, it has been removed, as before, the player will study the fireball from the fire mages
- Bromor's brothel can no longer be stolen with impunity
- NPCs that die in the game can no longer be resurrected (meaning NPCs who are either pre-dead, such as Angus and Hank in Yarkendar, or NPCs who died during the game's storyline, such as Lothar or Ragnar)
- Hubaxis now restores 1% health per hit from level 15, up from 25
- The system of summoning and accounting for sums has been rewritten from scratch; after moving to another location, along with the sum of money, there will be no departure from the game. Also summons will not be duplicated. Some other bugs were also fixed
- The death counter can now be hidden in the hero stats menu: bDeathCounterShow = 0 in gothic.ini
- Hubaxis and Krayt's health is now shown by a bar on the screen. This is optional. BShowSummonHealthBar = 0 to turn off the bar altogether. Also, this strip can be installed anywhere on the screen statically, for example, in order for the bar to be on the left and in the center of the screen, you will need to enter in Gothic.ini
bShowSummonHealthBarPosX = 50
bShowSummonHealthBarPosY = 4000
- Now, when using interactive objects (Anvil, Horn, etc.), if the hero does not have an item that is used in this object, his name will be written on the screen so that the player knows what thing he needs
- Reduced base damage of Guardian War Rune
- Slightly changed the damage of runes 1-3 circles for all mages
- Fixed burning damage, sometimes minimum burning damage was lower than intended
- Now NPC mages do not kill the hero with magic, if they are not hostile to the hero (red color of the NPC name), instead, the hero falls unconscious, as with physical attack
- In the form of a beast, the hero can focus on any opponents, regardless of the included focus on peaceful creatures
- Previously, if an aggressive NPC (lust for blood, lust for murder, mind control) attacked his own people, the rest of the pack helped him in his difficult business. Now it works differently, the members of the pack help exactly the victim, attacking the aggressive NPC

Update 17.10
- Fixed a bug where dice when playing poker now appear on the screen
- NPCs no longer react to hookah smoking by hero in brothel
- Bug fixed, it was impossible to resurrect dead NPCs (at all)
- Bug fixed, Nadia now goes upstairs normally
- Swift Feet Potion is now in Xardas' chest on a new game (instead of the Snapper quest)
- Fixed bugs in some recipes
- Fixed bug with displaying Krayt's health
- Fixed a bug when summons could disappear when moving from a location
- Non-hostile NPCs (in a duel) will no longer kill the hero with a bow
- Added a new shortcut bar to the" P "button. Especially for those who do not have numpad keys. Here you can switch animation, summon a ball, use a torch, change the type of arrows. Control - keys
- Hakon now also sells strength and dexterity belts (very first)
- The quest "Night monster" about the snapper can now be activated if you put bSnapperQuestStart = 1 in gothic.ini before starting a new game

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Kur, ile razy chce zacząć grać w tego moda tyle razy dowiaduje się że idzie kolejny update :/

0 użytkowników
Do góry