Wyświetleń 885

Odpowiedzi 1

aragnis

aragnis

Użytkownicy
posty32
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Chciałbym zmienić teksturę wczytywania Gothica podczas optymalizacji, jednak przeszukałem pliki vdf, i tego tam niema, nie mam więc pomysłu gdzie tego szukać, konkretnie chodzi mi o tą teksturę:

Splash

Splash

posty4207
Propsy3403
ProfesjaNierób
Możesz użyć ResourceHackera albo jednej z nowych funkcji jakie wprowadza SystemPack:
SPLASH SCREEN:
  • SPLASH.bmp
— Implemented automatic patching of the splash screen for all supported game versions and the mods based on them;
— Support for reading/loading of volumes MOD/VDF (compressed file); from the directory: "..\System\Splash.bmp" (unpacked) file.
Method of reading/loading:
Always checks the first MOD/VDF files if the directories of the game have multiple virtual volumes containing the splash screen, then goes on to sort by "date of creation" (as in the original) and eventually selects the newest one. If a mod/vdf file splash-screen is not found, it checks the directory of the game: "..\System". If it did not find there anything as well, the standard one will be loaded from the resources of the exe-file of the game.
Properties of the file:
"Splash" is an unchangeable file name, *.bmp its format, 24-bit color, 500x200 pixels in size.
Case sensitivity:
If packaged in a MOD/VDF volume, then it is UPPERCASE; if it is unpacked in the directory: "..\System", then both upper and lower case (case sensitive).
Spoiler
O ironio xD

Nie zajmuję się multiplayerami do Gothica. Przestańcie zawracać mi tym głowę...
Ps. Siemekk ma downa i śpi w pufie

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.
0 użytkowników
Do góry