Vic7im

Vic7im

Użytkownicy
posty84
Propsy92
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Good evening everyone!

I have a question to ask, I've created a new helm and saved it into a .3ds using Kerrax import/export plugin for Blender.

All good, mesh is in the game and everything, except that when I equip it, the helm is flipped backwards (ie: the head points towards the neck and vice versa) and I have no clue how to rotate it!

I've tried rotating the mesh in Blender but regardless of the rotation, it will ALWAYS be backwards. Can anyone help me fixing this? I have the same issue with a weapon, and I'd love to know how to ****ing do this absurdely simple thing XD

Vanarius

Vanarius

Riquer Team
Początkujący Modder
posty332
Propsy62
ProfesjaGrafik 3D
  • Riquer Team
  • Początkujący Modder
You tried to rotate it in edit mode mode?

Kranek

Kranek

Użytkownicy
posty35
Propsy14
ProfesjaNierób
  • Użytkownicy
First thing, if you somehow modify your model, and export it as .3ds, you need to make sure to remove it's compiled version in _Work\data\Meshes\_compiled, it should have the same name as it's 3ds equivalent, but with .mrm extension.
Also make sure, that every modifications of your model are made in EDIT MODE, because when exporting, blender will zero rotation and scale values that you apply in OBJECT MODE, i'm not sure what will happen with location though, but probably the same thing.

Vic7im

Vic7im

Użytkownicy
posty84
Propsy92
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Also make sure, that every modifications of your model are made in EDIT MODE, because when exporting, blender will zero rotation and scale values that you apply in OBJECT MODE, i'm not sure what will happen with location though, but probably the same thing.

THAT! Thanks man, really saved my ass. Props to you! :)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.
0 użytkowników
Do góry