Zucklov

Quest Pack Team
Sztywniutko
posty1220
Propsy1241
ProfesjaSkrypter
  • Quest Pack Team
  • Sztywniutko
Chętnie pomógłbym przy ewentualnym spolszczaniu. Zresztą granie w angielską wersję też nie powinno przysporzyć nikomu trudności, to prosty angielski.

Lieb Vaterland magst ruhig sein

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Mała aktualizacja od autora, Autor starał się umieścić skrypt biegania i wytrzymałości ale mu nie wyszło, postanowił porzucić to ale jednocześnie zapytał czy ktoś nie zna się na tym nie byłby w stanie mu pomóc. Jeśli ktoś czuje się na siłach to może dać swoją cegiełkę i pomóc autorowi.

Well, sh*t.I've tried to include a sprinting script with endurance and stuff, but it causes a bsod (so if anyone's interested in instant bsod's, don't
 hesitate to pm me)I've decided to abandon this feature (was meant to be a surprise :( ) and get on with the mod without this feature.But, since I REALLY would like to see this in my mod, if anyone knows a good scripter (experienced with LeGo and Ikarus scriptpackets), have
him contact me here or on world of gothic.See you in the next updateCheers!

Maciej

Maciej

Użytkownicy
posty3689
Propsy1006
ProfesjaGracz
  • Zbanowany
Wiadomo mniej więcej kiedy premiera?

Mayonezorro

Mayonezorro

Użytkownicy
Niewiedza jest błogosławieństwem.
posty85
Propsy24
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
  • Niewiedza jest błogosławieństwem.
Z tego co wiem autor porzucil skrypt sprintu, wiec w sierpniu powinien wyjsc. Mysle ze jakos pod koniec, moze wczesniej lekko.

Splash

Splash

posty4207
Propsy3403
ProfesjaNierób
Sprint? Chodzi o coś takiego?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXxesAM61rk

Film jest stary i w funkcji wprowadziłem kilka zmian, no i paski są inne :D

Nie zajmuję się multiplayerami do Gothica. Przestańcie zawracać mi tym głowę...
Ps. Siemekk ma downa i śpi w pufie

Werewolf

Werewolf

Użytkownicy
Zielony goblin - za dnia biznesmen, w nocy złoczyńca
posty6339
Propsy2476
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
  • Zielony goblin - za dnia biznesmen, w nocy złoczyńca
youtube.com/watch?v=xXxesAM61rk
Film jest stary i w funkcji wprowadziłem kilka zmian, no i paski są inne

Serio Ci sie tak Gothic wieszał....? Wspolczuj kompa....

Tosz nawet na moim gruchocie starym ktory mial jednordzeniowy procesor i to 956mhz z tego co pamietam a takze karta graficzna zintegrofana 64mb Gothic na maxa mi smigal :D

http://chomikuj.pl/Thorus12/ = Mody do Gothica - Przeznaczenie, Ludzie z Górniczej Doliny i inne! Mody do RimWorlda!

KOMPUTER:
Spoiler
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
-Intel Core i7 @ 4.00GHz   Technologia Haswell 22nm
-8,00GB 2-Kanałowy DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z97X-Gaming 3 (SOCKET 0)   28 °C
-X220W D-sub (1680x1050@60Hz)
-4095MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (Gigabyte)
-931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)
-ASUS DRW-24F1ST a SCSI CdRom Device
-Realtek High Definition Audio

Splash

Splash

posty4207
Propsy3403
ProfesjaNierób
To było na starym kompie. Przecież film jest z 2013 roku xD Bez nagrywania normalnie działał na full detalach.

Nie zajmuję się multiplayerami do Gothica. Przestańcie zawracać mi tym głowę...
Ps. Siemekk ma downa i śpi w pufie

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy

Film jest stary i w funkcji wprowadziłem kilka zmian, no i paski są inne :D

Nie wiem może i chodzi o to, jeśli jesteś autorem tego skryptu to kontaktuj się a autorem moda, możesz mu pomóc tym oczywiście jeśli chcesz :)

Maciej

Maciej

Użytkownicy
posty3689
Propsy1006
ProfesjaGracz
  • Zbanowany

Chyba tak  :ok: Więc możesz pomóc jeśli chcesz :D Fajnie by było, gdyby ktoś spolszczył kiedyś ten mod  :cool: W porównaniu do returninga i globala spodobał mi się  :ok:

Stonnos111

Stonnos111

Użytkownicy
posty301
Propsy53
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Grałem przez chwile w tego moda i muszę przyznać fajnie się gra. Już w wieży xardasa widać zmiany może małe, ale zmiany :D.
Fajnie by było gdyby ktoś spolszczył ten mod. :)

"A człowiek pokonał bestię która wróciła do królestwa Beliara"

Tizgar

Tizgar

Użytkownicy
Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
posty4625
Propsy1116
ProfesjaTester
  • Użytkownicy
  • Marian "Menda" Pazdzioch
No aż mnie Duniek zadziwiłeś, zważywszy ze ów mod ma wyższy poziom trudności niż global i return razem wzięte, z powodu ze autor dosadnie wykorzystał możliwości

Każdy mój post to moje własne zdanie na dany temat, i każdy ma prawo się z nim nie zgodzić.
Przyjaciół miej blisko, ale wrogów jeszcze bliżej.
Nic nie jest prawdziwe, wszystko jest dozwolone.
I was dreaming, about gold.
Jeśli czegoś nie rozumiesz to zaneguj to, tak najłatwiej nie wyjść na idiotę, ale tylko idiota neguje dwa razy to samo.
Prawda objawiona: Umiesz liczyć ? licz na siebie, twoje szczęście innych jebie.

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Kilka słów od autora:
Sorry to say that guys, but due to unforeseen problems in real life I couldn't work on the mod as much as I wanted to, and the university with the (last) exam and the thesis do the rest to swallow my free time entirely. Since I love the Gothic world as much as you guys, I'd rather take my time and deliver a balanced mod, rather than rush through stuff without even testing and release a sh*tty  modification. Therefore, the ETA is changed to "when it's done". I'll be posting videos and images as soon as I get stuff done to share with you the progress towards the release. Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Sincerely
Vic7im
Czyli na chwilę obecną prace są wstrzymane lub ściślej spowolnione z powodu kłopotów w życiu codziennym, egzaminy na uczelni itp. Autor obiecuje że dokończy pracę na modem.

Mayonezorro

Mayonezorro

Użytkownicy
posty85
Propsy24
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy

Howdy everyone! \oLet's get straight to the point:
I've done it. I have succeded in balancing the game. *epic music*

Most of the changes concern MAGIC and RANGED PEOPLE
Let's start with the boring one: Ranged people!
You will have more dex-based weapons (even magical!!!!!one)
Training bows will cost the same at ALL levels. I chose to do this
because, differently from your melee colleagues, you ALWAYS crit (i.e.
do 100% damage), so I've balanced this by increasing (by a little, you
only end up spending 20 LP more) the LP needed to get to 100%
There will be more maces in the game!

Now on the delicate matter: magic.
There is a cap (200) on Mana that can be taught by teachers, the rest gets up only with potions.
 Fire mages will NOT teach you how to summon Skeletons, Xardas will.
Fire mages will teach you fire/common spells, NOT ice spells, NOT "dark" summoning spells.
Water mages.. well I think you get it.
The MAGE guild will be available now, FIRE MAGE no more! You can become a
 Water mage or a Fire mage, and learn from both of them! Pretty cool
huh?
Spells are now divided in classes:
Fire spells will deal DoT (damage over time) damage, do twice the damage
 to creatures weak to fire, none to fire creaturs, normal to the rest.
Ice spells will do direct damage, twice on creatures weak to ice, none to ice creatures, normal to the rest.
Lightning spells will do slightly more damage than fire/ice, but will ALWAYS do normal damage on ALL creatures
The HEALING spell from Gothic1 is officially BACK! (no more 120391i0931 healing spells in the game, just a solid one)
The only way to learn the "mass death spell" is to.. (just consider that it's now called "Uriziel's Wave of Death").

Plus, I've done some quests that help you get exp and (hopefully) deliver both an entertaining and fun experience. Canthar will evade the
prison, and you're tasked to hunt him down for a pretty good bounty.
Greg got his hands on something REALLY fishy.
And someone is murdering people all around Khorinis.
And Tyon is back.Well, that's about it. Now, on the matter everyone has been asking since August: When will this piece of crap come out?The straight answer is: I don't know. I'm graduating this December, I've still got to do 3 major quests (which require a lot of scripting in
 matters of quantity of code, but nothing difficult) so the REAL factor
weighing in is how much time I can spend on this. So, without giving you any false hopes, I HOPE I can finish this by December. Maybe even sooner. I'll do my best not to delay this to the
2015.That being said, this weekend I'll post some screenshots of the quests/something new/etc.

Cheers!
Nowy update od autora, możliwość zostania Magiem Wody, kilka nowych questów i balans magii. Premiera przewidywana na koniec 2014.

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Jest nowy filmik, nie wiem czy na pewno ale widzę że Bezi (NPC) ma albo płaszcz jako nowy element ubioru albo jest on integralną częścią zbroi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXtsEZOA00

Mayonezorro

Mayonezorro

Użytkownicy
posty85
Propsy24
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Autor używa elementów z L'Hivera, właśnie stamtąd pochodzi płaszcz, z tego co pamiętam miał go tylko Lord Hagen.

Keldorn

Keldorn

Użytkownicy
posty439
Propsy77
ProfesjaGracz
  • Użytkownicy
Autor znów zawiesza prace nad modem

Hey everyone
Due to my real life pressuring matters (getting my bachelor's degree in 2 weeks) the project will be on hold. I'll get back to it as soon as
possible :D
Video showing some more progress in the works.
Cheers, see you in a while!

Umieścił jeszcze nowy filmik jako potwierdzenie prac na tym projektem:
Świątynia Śniącego
http://www.moddb.com/media/iframe/1210784

Abaddon

Abaddon

Użytkownicy
posty2147
Propsy1623
ProfesjaScenarzysta
  • Użytkownicy
Witam. Planuję spolszczyć tego moda wraz z Requiem Mod Team, gdy tylko się ukaże. Jeśli ktoś byłby zainteresowany pomocą to proszę pisać na PW.

Vic7im

Vic7im

Użytkownicy
posty84
Propsy92
Profesjabrak
  • Użytkownicy
Hi everyone \o

I'm Vic7im, the creator of the mod called Requiem. First off, sorry if I speak in English.

I wanted to say that I love the attention this mod is getting from your community, and wanted to personally thank you for the support (even translators, wow!)

I will leave you a video here as proof that I'm the real one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Mo2u60ITg&feature=youtu.be

It shows two new features, the critical hits and the last stand. The first one is self-explainatory, I have managed to reintroduce the critical strikes from Gothic1, with a twist (2h Maces will knock the opponent down, for example).
The second one is an "enrage" effect you get when you reach 25% health. Every class has its own, this one is the Dragon Hunters enrage effect. Player sound effects (pain, critical and death sounds) will change depending the path you choose. 
I personally think that Dragon Hunters are the closest thing to barbarians, so I decided to give the player Ragnar's sounds, from Rune. Paladins and Mages will also have additional sounds and unique music tracks during the game.

I am also looking for GOOD scripters for a little help with a problem I'm having with NPC's and shields/dual weapons (I can't get NPCs to wear them). If anyone is interested, please contact me here/on moddb/on youtube.

Cheers,

Vic7im

Draks

Draks

Użytkownicy
Gothic 2 Nowy porządek
posty1714
Propsy766
ProfesjaGrafik 3D
  • Użytkownicy
  • Gothic 2 Nowy porządek

Draks

[G2NK] Requiem
#38 2014-12-08, 15:55(Ostatnia zmiana: 2014-12-08, 16:05)
No zajebiscie ciesze się z tego powodu, ale zbroja na filmie jest Gizbora pozdro : D

ENG
I'm happy with that, but the armor in the film is Gizbor.

Abaddon

Abaddon

Użytkownicy
posty2147
Propsy1623
ProfesjaScenarzysta
  • Użytkownicy
It looks really good. I hope that this modfication will be better than Returning and Global Mod :D
Good luck!

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.
0 użytkowników
Do góry